Go Big or Go Home!
Is Bigcommerce right for you? If you agree with any one of these statements, please contact us.
- I want a design that is modular and easy to customize.
- I need a shopping cart that is fairly easy to manage for a small team.
- I already have a Bigcommerce site and need a new design.
- I need to migrate/map thousands of SKUs from my current shopping cart to Bigcommerce’s options structure.
- I want/need an ultra-custom Bigcommerce Panel or a Snippet modification and I can’t figure out how to do them.
- I need to look a lot different from my competitors, who are also hosted on Bigcommerce.
- I don’t know which platform is best for me. I am at the information overload stage.
Due to the flexibility of Bigcommerce templates, we can create some very unique designs and help extend your sales through the Bigcommerce API. Since Bigcommerce is SAAS (software as a service), you can spend more time designing and configuring your store and less time with development.
A Bigcommerce template not only requires thinking about the nodes and the information architecture, it also requires a very solid commitment to your business and how it works. We bring all that. We also bring something rare — the human element. We get to know you and your business and make recommendations and create solutions for your long-term success.
Bigcommerce Template Design
Duration: is generally one-two months but may extend to three months depending on API work, requirements and design cycles.
During that time we go through a series of stages: the discovery meeting, requirement gathering, user profiles, wireframes, rough designs, data mapping (for new Bigcommerce clients), import of data, final designs, option building, front-end coding, store configuration, and quality assurance.
Bigcommerce Design Deliverables
This outlines most of the Bigcommerce UX (User eXperiences*)
Read the whole list of experiences we custom design.
- Home page
- Product page
- Category page
- Sub-category page
- CMS/News page
- Account area
- Custom panels/snippets
- Simple search
- Advanced search
- Cart page
- Checkout page
- Thank you page
- Forgot Pass
- Tool tips on various widgets sitewide
- Contact us form
- Compare products
- Brand page
- 404 page
- The /rss/ page
*user experiences: there can be additional UX based on designs and custom Panels/Snippets.