To ensure that this website is able to be accessed by as many users as possible we have also developed the site for all types of users:
- Visual or hearing disability or are required to use assistive technologies;
- Difficulty comprehending text;
- Unable to use or do not have a keyboard or mouse;
- Poor internet connection speed;
- Accessing information using a small screen, such as a mobile phone or a hand–held device.
Accessibility features of this website
Adjusting the page zoom of this website
You can use your browser's zoom feature to enlarge the entire website:
For Google Chrome Users
On Apple OSX hold ‘Command’ and press the ‘+’ (plus) or ‘-‘ (minus) keys.
On Microsoft Windows hold ‘Control’ and press the ‘+’ (plus) or ‘-‘ (minus) keys.
For Internet Explorer 7 & 8 Users
Navigate to the ‘View’ menu and select the ‘Zoom’ option or for keyboard users hold ‘Control’ and press the ‘+’ (plus) or ‘-’ (minus) keys.
For Internet Explorer 9 & 10 Users
Navigate to the Cog icon (settings icon) menu and select the ‘Zoom’ option or for keyboard users hold ‘Control’ and press the ‘+’ (plus) or ‘-’ (minus) keys.
For Firefox Users
Navigate the ‘View’ menu and select the ‘Zoom’ option or for keyboard users hold ‘Control’ and press the ‘+’ (plus) or ‘-’ (minus) keys.
For Safari Users
Navigate to the ‘View’ menu and select ‘Zoom In’ or ‘Zoom Out’or for keyboard users hold ‘Command’ and press the ‘+’ (plus) or ‘-’ (minus) keys.
To ensure users that are unable to use a mouse or who navigate with a screen reader we have enabled multiple ways to navigate.
Tab-based navigation is enabled for this website. The website navigation has a main menu of menu items and each of these menu items has a sub menu of items.
- To navigate to a link that is active press enter.
- When navigating to a main menu item, its associated sub menu items will be displayed automatically
- Pressing enter on a sub menu item will navigate to that page
- To navigate in reverse hold ‘shift’ as you press tab
Please note that within Safari as of version 5.1.2 this feature is disabled by default. To enable it navigate to the Preferences window, select the advanced tab and ensure ‘Press Tab to highlight each item on a webpage’ is checked.
Breadcrumbs are a series of links that help define your current location on the website. To navigate to a previous page, click or tap any of the preceding links of the current
Other Accessibility Features
This website has been designed to make printing of any page easier. To print any page follow the following steps:
- For Windows Users – Hold ‘Control’ and press ‘p’.
- For Apple OSX Users – Hold ‘Command’ and press ‘p’
Access to additional plugins
Whilst navigating this site you may find files that require additional software to be used. We have provided some useful links below.
For PDF Documents
For Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel Documents
For more accessibility information about your browser
Support for Safari
Accessibility features for Chrome
Accessibility features for Firefox
Accessibility features for Microsoft Products
Accessibility features for Opera Products
Please note these links lead to external websites and we are unable to offer support for issues encountered.